- Valid until 31 March 2021
- Valid from Saturday to Thursday only
- Blackout dates:
- 20-25 February 2021
- 13-14 February 2021
- Booking requirements: Prior booking is required at least 24 hours in advance
- Required booking details: Name, contact number, preferred date of stay, time of arrival and copy of Cobone voucher
- Contact details: For bookings, please call +97126561013 or send an email to [email protected]
- Check-in time: 03:00 pm
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon
- Visa (if required to enter UAE) - Please arrange visa as required prior to booking
- Additional Hotel terms:
- Room Occupancy: 2 adults
- Call the merchant for child accommodation and policy
- Pets and drones are NOT allowed in the property
- General conditions:
- Cobone voucher is non-cancellable and non-refundable
- If you have specific, non-flexible dates you are wishing to book for or are going to be booking with less than 72 hours’ notice, we recommend you call the hotel to check they have room availability before purchasing the deal
- If requested dates are not available, an alternative check-in date will be offered
- Please note that all guests are required to present a valid ID upon check-in, in compliance with UAE law. Original Passport, UAE Emirates ID, GCC ID's are accepted. We encourage you to share a soft copy of the above ID’s prior to arrival to further enhance the contactless check-in experience
- With the latest announcements from the Local Authorities, select services and activities offered within the hotel may not be available during your stay
- The hotel is "Go Safe" Certified and is a program implemented by the Department of Culture and Tourism to help hotels and other tourist attractions achieve levels of cleanliness and hygiene and social distancing requirements with the aim of reducing the risk of spreading the virus at our establishment and between guests, visitors and staff
- The AL HOSN UAE app puts your health in your hands. It can be downloaded from the Apple and Google stores and has to be installed during your stay in Abu Dhabi. You may be requested to share for a COVID-19 negative result through this app or alternatively requested to sign a Health Declaration form at check-in. The hotel reserves the right to decline your reservation if you are unable to fulfill the requirements
- Anyone who wants to enter the emirate of Abu Dhabi must present a negative coronavirus test at the border.
- Please be kind enough to check your domestic travel restrictions from your destination before traveling across the borders to ensure a safe and easy journey
- Please read the terms that apply for all deals here
- This merchant will accept your purchased voucher when presented on a mobile device, or can redeem from the Cobone App or if you prefer from a printed copy
- After payment is successful you will receive your voucher by email and you can also find it in the ‘My Account’ section when signed in to the website or on the Cobone App
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
The original prices given by merchants at the time of publishing the deal are checked thoroughly. Cobone is not responsible for any variations to the original price made by merchants due to market fluctuations after publishing. For any issues please contact us here
Anantara Eastern Mangroves Abu Dhabi Hotel
Distance from the airport: 25 Kms away from Abu Dhabi International Airport
Hotel services:24-hour front desk, Concierge service, ATM/cash machine on site, Luggage storage, Currency exchange, Business centre, Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge), Daily maid service, Room service, Designated smoking area, Gift shop, Safety deposit box, Lift, VIP room facilities, Facilities for disabled guests, Free WiFi, Free Parking
Recreational facilities: Swimming pool, Fitness Centre, Spa Facilities, Pool/beach towels, Outdoor pool (all year), Sun terrace
Dining options: Restaurant, Bar, Kid-friendly buffet, Breakfast in the room
Languages spoken:Arabic, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Thai, Filipino, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Chinese
Located in Sheikh Zayed Street in Abu Dhabi, Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa Abu Dhabi offers an outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace overlooking the Mangroves. The hotel has a spa centre and a gym as well.
The spacious rooms have carpeted flooring and feature a balcony. They include a sofa with a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee maker, and a safety deposit box.
Guests can enjoy Thai cuisine at Pachaylen restaurant, or choose Ingredients restaurant for an all-day International cuisine. Nightlife is experienced in the rooftop lounge which includes sofas and a view of the skyline in Abu Dhabi.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company is less than 15 minutes by car. Airport shuttle can be provided by the hotel.