Spend some time at the luxurious The Cove Rotana Resort, RAK! Stay for a night or two with breakfast from AED 649 - Room options available
Choose from the options below: One Night Weekday Stay Options (Saturday to Wednesday): Option 1: 1-Night weekday stay in a 1-Bedroom villa for 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years for AED 649 Option 2: 1-Night weekday stay in a 2-Bedroom villa for 4 adults and 2 children below 12 years for AED 1299 Option 3: 1-Night weekday stay in a 3-Bedroom villa for 6 adults and 2 children below 12 years for AED 1799
Two Night Weekend Stay Options (Thursday and Friday): Option 4: 2-Night weekend stay in a 1-Bedroom villa for 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years for AED 1499 Option 5: 2-Night weekend stay in a 2-Bedroom villa for 4 adults and 2 children below 12 years for AED 2999 Option 6: 2-Night weekend stay in a 3-Bedroom villa for 6 adults and 2 children below 12 years for AED 3999
Room Type: 1-Bedroom villa | 2-Bedroom villa | 3- Bedroom villa
- 1 or 2-Night stay at The Cove Rotana Resort - Ras Al Khaimah (Occupancy as per conditions)
- Breakfast buffet at Cinnamon Restaurant
- 2 and 3-Bedroom villas include a private plunge pool
- Access to beach and hotel pool
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Unlimited use of recreational facilities
Taxes: All taxes are included except AED 20 Tourism Dirham per room per night, payable at the resort upon check-in
Valid from 03 December 2019 - 22 December 2019
Required booking details: Name, contact number, preferred date of stay, Time of arrival and copy of Cobone voucher
- Visa (if required to enter UAE). Please arrange visa as required prior to departure
Additional Hotel Terms: Room Occupancy:
- One bedroom villa: 2 Adults + 2 children below 12 years
- Two bedroom villa: 4 Adults + 2 children below 12 years
- Three bedroom villa: 6 Adults + 2 children below 12 years
- 2 Children below 12 years of age can stay for free sharing existing bed and eat breakfast for free (Children aged 12 years and above will be considered as adults)
- Extra bed for extra charges
- Cobone voucher is non-cancellable and non-refundable
- Cancellation or no show will lead to Cobone voucher being considered forfeited
- If you have specific, non- flexible dates you are wishing to book for or are going to be booking with less than 72 hours’ notice, we recommend you call the hotel to check they have room availability before purchasing the deal
- Please note that per UAE law, all guests must present either their original passport with a visa or with latest entry stamp or an Emirates ID upon check-in. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the room to guests that do not provide proper identification
Please read the terms that apply for all deals here
This merchant will accept your purchased voucher when presented on a mobile device, or can redeem from the Cobone App or if you prefer from a printed copy
After payment is successful you will receive your voucher by email and you can also find it in the ‘My Account’ section when signed in to the website or on the Cobone App
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
Please note: The original prices given by merchants at the time of publishing the deal are checked thoroughly. Cobone is not responsible for any variations to the original price made by merchants due to market fluctuations after publishing. For any issues please contact us here.
Welcome to Rotana's first property in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah. The Cove Rotana Resort is where the traditional charm embraces the uniqueness of the Arabian culture. The spectacular resort is located on an idyllic water inlet on the Ras Al Khaimah beachfront overlooking the Arabian Gulf with 600 m of pristine beach.
Spread through the idyllic resort, are a number of Villas that are ideally designed to accommodate families or a group of friends. With a Nubian touch in their design, the Villas are well-crafted and aesthetically designed to offer comforts that you would expect of a 5-star resort and much more. From spacious living rooms, private terraces, spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf to the lagoon or lush green hills, each of the Villas are designed to anticipate and cater to your every need.
The city of Ras Al Khaimah is the capital of the Emirate and is divided into two parts by a natural creek. Ras Al Khaimah - meaning the “top of the tent” is situated in the northernmost part of the UAE. With the varieties of landscapes, Ras Al Khaimah is an interesting and attractive area to visit. The waters of the Persian Gulf and 64 km of sandy coastline form a natural border in the West. The Eastern part has a spectacular mountain range called the Ru’us Al Jibal. It is part of the Hajar Mountains, which start in the Musandam Peninsula and run as far south as Sur in Oman.
The Cove Rotana Resort, Ras Al Khaimah has received 2 awards in the 2015 World Luxury Hotel Awards. We are glad to announce that we have won "Best Luxury Coastal Resort" and "Best Luxury Private Pool Villa" for The Cove Rotana Resort in Ras Al Khaimah, UAE in the world’s most prestigious awards initiative for Luxury Hotels.
Distance from the airport: 20 km from the Ras Al Khaimah
Airport and an 87 km drive from
Hotel services: Non-smoking rooms, Rental car services, Car limousine rental, Ample parking space, Valet parking, Currency exchange, Doctor on call, News stand and gift shop, Multi-lingual staff, , Spa, Facilities for disabled guests, 2 Rooms with wheelchair accessibility
Recreational facilities: 600 metres beach, 2 swimming pools, Bodylines Fitness & Wellness Club with professional instructors, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room, Water & beach sports activities, Flipper’s kids’ club, 7 exquisitely designed massage treatment rooms
Dining options: Breeze, Laguna Bay, Cinnamon, Basilico, Sunset, Breakers
24-hour in-room dining Guests can also enjoy meals in the comfort of their rooms with 24-hour room service.
Languages spoken: Russian, English, German, Arabic