- Valid until 11 May 2021
- Booking requirements: Prior booking is required at least 48 hours in advance
- Required booking details: Name, contact number, preferred date of stay, time of arrival and Cobone voucher copy
- Contact details: For bookings, please call + 97144383100 or send an email to [email protected]
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm (Early check-in at 10:00 am is subject to availability)
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon (Late checkout at 03:00 pm is subject to availability)
- Visa (if required to enter UAE). Please arrange visa as required prior to booking
- Additional hotel terms:
- Breakfast will be served at Tesoro restaurant from 7:00 am to 11:00 am
- Suhoor will be an Arabic set menu (In-room dining only)
- Guests can choose between Iftar or Regular dinner
- Iftar will be a 3-Course Indo-Emirati set menu with Ramadan juices, Dates, and welcome drinks at Bombay Brasserie Restaurant from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Regular dinner is a 3-Course set menu from either Bombay Brasserie restaurant or In-room dining
- In light of the current situation, enhanced precautionary hygiene measures are implemented across the hotel. As per UAE government advisories, certain facilities such as Steam Room, Sauna Room, and the Kids Club Room is currently not operational. Additionally, the Byzantium Lounge outlet remains closed until further notice. Prior appointment required to access the gym
- General conditions:
- Cobone voucher is non-cancellable and non-refundable
- Cancellation or no show will lead to Cobone voucher being considered forfeited
- If you have specific, non-flexible dates you are wishing to book for or are going to be booking with less than 72 hours’ notice, we recommend you call the hotel to check they have room availability before purchasing the deal
- If requested dates are not available, an alternative check-in date will be offered
- Please note that per UAE law, all guests must present either their original passport with a visa or with the latest entry stamp or an Emirates ID upon check-in. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the room to guests that do not provide proper identification
- Please read the terms that apply for all deals here
- This merchant will accept your purchased voucher when presented on a mobile device, or can redeem from the Cobone App or if you prefer from a printed copy
- After payment is successful you will receive your voucher by email and you can also find it in the ‘My Account’ section when signed in to the website or on the Cobone App
- All prices shown are inclusive of VAT where applicable
The original prices given by merchants at the time of publishing the deal are checked thoroughly. Cobone is not responsible for any variations to the original price made by merchants due to market fluctuations after publishing. For any issues please contact us here
Featuring panoramic views of Burj Khalifa, the luxurious Indian themed Taj Dubai is located in the heart of the business bay area just a stone’s throw away from the Dubai’s famed Downtown area and Dubai Mall, that can easily be reached with the free shuttle bus that the hotel operates. It includes an outdoor pool, a spa and wellness center. Guests can enjoy free WiFi access in all areas of the hotel.
Distance from the airport: 11 km away from Dubai International Airport
Hotel services: Shuttle services, Room Services, Car Rental, Front Desk services, Business facilities and cleaning services, Free Parking
Recreational facilities: Swimming Pool, Locker room, Fitness Centre, Outdoor pool, Nightclub, Live Sports/Music, Kids' Club
Dining options: On-site Coffee Shop, Restaurant, Bar
Languages spoken: English, Arabic, German, Filipino, French, Hindi, Dutch, Russian, Ukranian and Chinese
Wi-Fi/Internet service: Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
Taj Dubai offers modern and luxurious accommodations. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, a mini-bar and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower, the marble bathroom also comes with a bath and 2 sinks.
At Taj Dubai you will find a diverse and exotic range of classic and contemporary restaurants, lounges and bars. Guests can savor delectable British & International dishes at The Eloquent Elephant, relax in Byzantium Lounge with its art deco style, or enjoy the spectacular Burj Khalifa view from the urban roof top oasis Treehouse. The Taj also houses the esteemed restaurants: international cuisine at Tesoro, Asian street food at Mistess and Indian cuisine at Bombay Brasserie. A great crowd puller is the exclusive nightclub Billionaire Mansion.
Guests can keep fit in the hotels state of the art fitness center or the outdoor swimming pool. Jiva Spa offers a nurturing retreat after a hectic day in the city.
The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Mall of the Emirates and a 20 minutes away by car from Dubai Marina. Dubai International Airport is 10 mi away and Al Maktoum International Airport is 31 mi from the property. It is also very well placed within a 10 minute drive from Dubai’s Financial Center. The property offers free valet parking. Business bay Metro Station and Burj Khalifa Metro station are both within a km from the property.